COBA/Select Sires Inc.
To provide a wide range of experiences within the dairy industry and how the COBA/Select Sires cooperative suports and functions within the industry. To expose students to all facets of the business including communications, marketing, technician work, cattle evaluation and sales. To provide assistance to the communications and marketing staff to support all field activities.
- Organize and fulfill the weekly route mailings for all sales personnel.
- Help create ads and route inserts to support the weekly route mailings.
- Develop promotional posters for staff distribution.
- Create stories and news releases on new employees and for newsletters.
- Ride with and support activities of District Sales Managers, Select Reproductive Specailists, Select Mating Specialists, and AI Technicians.
- Help in development and maintenance of website.
- Assist with mailing/shipping information to all internal and external customers.
- Operate all office machines, copier, folder/inserter, postage machine etc.
- Assist with semen packing and invoicing as requested.
- Provide phone relief to the Receptionist/Marketing Assistant as needed.
- Promote and represent COBA at industry functions.
- Any other duties as requested by the Administrative Assistant/Communications Coordinator for the needs of the cooperative.
Normal business hours from 8:00 am to 4:45 pm, schedule to be determined and set in conjunction with the Administrative Assistance/Communications Coordinator. Travel within COBA's northern service area to include some overnight will be expected.
Hourly wage plus expenses of corporate travel and responsibilities.
Administrative Assistant/Communications Coordinator